- Begin in standing position.
- Dropping down, touch the floor with your hands
- Jump your feet straight back behind you.
- For more strength (optional – do a push up)
- Jump your feet back up towards your hands,
- Returning to the starting position, jump around 6 inches off the floor
How To Do
- Lie on the floor and keep your hands either by your sides or behind your head as you do in crunches.
- Lift both your legs off the ground and bend them at the knees.
- Bring your right knee close to your chest, keeping your left leg away.
- Now take your right leg away and bring your left leg close to your chest.
- Keep doing this as if you are paddling a bicycle.
- Hold one rope end in each hand out to your sides with the middle of the rope behind you.
- Keep the rope ends even with your hips.
- Rotate your wrists to swing the rope up over your head.
- As the rope swings down in front of and towards you, jump over the rope with both feet.
- Continue rotating your wrists to swing the rope behind you, back up over your head to repeat.
Jump on a treadmill and start running! After 9 minutes you’ve burn 100 calories. Or even better, get a breath of fresh air while running outdoors.
Swimming is a super-charged cardio! After only 12 minutes it burns 100 calories and gives you a full body workout.
Practicing yoga for 20 minutes will burn 100 calories. Attend a local class and practice yoga for an hour with an instructor!