Modern-day life brings us many factors that weigh us down mentally, physically, and spiritually. If these negative aspects of life are allowed to take over and become all-consuming, we can become physically ill or even say or do things to others that could, in turn, be harmful to them thus spreading the poison of negativity. Therefore, it is imperative that we all learn to take care of our own mind, body, and soul. One way we can work to lift the burden of negativity from our shoulders is to be aware of how actions bring consequences. More specifically, we can practice the laws of karma and let that guide us to a life of peace.
Karma is basically an understanding that good becomes good and bad becomes bad, and life is a constant exchange of cause and effect. As we practice the law of karma, we can find inner peace which will give us better mental clarity, better physical health, and also be extended outwards to help others improve their lives.
10 LAWS OF KARMA
THE FIRST LAW OF KARMA – THE GREAT LAW
- Known as the Law of Cause and Effect, this law basically says you get what you give. In other words, if you project positivity and happiness to others. Then, in turn, you will receive the same.
THE SECOND LAW OF KARMA – CREATION
- Things, both good and bad, don’t just happen. Therefore, create the good and positive things you want to see in your life.
THE THIRD LAW OF KARMA – HUMILITY
- Be accepting of the good and bad in your life. Do not dwell on the bad, otherwise those negative feelings associated with it will remain with you.
THE FOURTH LAW OF KARMA – GROWTH
- Understand we only have control over ourselves. We cannot change our surroundings, be it people or our environment. We can, however, change who we are in our hearts and minds.
THE FIFTH LAW OF KARMA – RESPONSIBILITY
- If something feels wrong, most times the conflict is within ourselves. We represent what is around us, and what is around us mirrors us. Therefore, we must take responsibility for the things in our lives.
THE SIXTH LAW – CONNECTION
- Everything in the universe is connected. Even if something seems insignificant, it must be completed as its completion will lay the foundation for the next step in life. Each phase of a project in our lives is equally important as the one before or after it.
THE SEVENTH LAW – FOCUS
- One can not truly focus on more than one task at a time. Attempting to do so will open the door to negativity; therefore, staying focused on one thing at a time will bring us peace.
THE EIGHTH LAW – HERE AND NOW
- Dwelling on our past prevents us from truly living today and from achieving new personal growth.
THE NINTH LAW – CHANGE
- We are destined to repeat history until we learn the lessons needed to change our paths in life.
THE TENTH LAW – PATIENCE AND REWARD
- All rewards in life come at a price. True peace and happiness come from doing what we are supposed to do and patiently waiting for the reward as it will come to us when the time is right.
BENEFITS AND TIPS TO PRACTICE LAWS OF KARMA
Following the laws of karma has many benefits. Ultimately, it will help you de-stress your life, which will also help improve your health by lowering blood pressure and controlling stress hormones that wreak havoc on our bodies. It will let you view the world with new eyes as the dark veil of negativity is vanquished from your life. You will also be able to spread peace and kindness to others which will start a cycle of positivity for everyone.
TIPS TO PRACTICE LAW OF KARMA
In order to effectively practice laws of karma, you must remember a few simple basic concepts: 1. Be kind to yourself. 2. Be kind to others. Do not beat yourself up over things you can not change. Keep the circle of kindness, sharing, and love in motion so negativity is blocked from everyone that circle impacts. It does not take huge acts to accomplish this. A smile and a friendly nod or sharing a drink of water with a thirsty stranger are simple enough to brighten the day. By following these tips to practice law of karma, happiness and peace will become abundant and infectious among all creatures in life.