Baking soda can help tackle a number of household issues, inside and out. It is a natural deodorizer and amphoteric in nature, which means it can act as both an acid and a base to dissolve and neutralize compounds.
Exfoliating and cleaning your feet helps to keep them away. You do not have to go for pedicures anymore. You can do this amazing treatment at home! This can be done at any time of the day, but nighttime is best. That way, your feet have all night long to soak up the oil or lotion you use.
Footbaths create your toenails tender, and more easy to take care of. Do it at least two times per week, if you can’t squeeze it each day.
4-5 liters of water.
3 tablespoons of baking soda
After dissolving baking soda in hot water, soak your feet in the solution for 15-20 minutes.
Afterwards, scrub your feet with pumice stone before applying a nourishing cream or Vaseline.
Then, wear cotton soaks overnight.
You should notice positive results after the first treatment. Do this every day for 5-7 days
before pausing for one week and repeating the procedure. You need a total of 3 treatments.
Health and Beauty Uses of Baking soda
- Freshen your mouth.Put one teaspoon of baking soda in a half glass of water then swish, spit and rinse.
- Facial scrub.Make a paste of 3 parts b. soda to 1 part water. Rub on skin in a circular motion. Rinse clean.
- Relieve body odor.Use it as underarm deodorant by applying it with a powder puff.
- Heartburn.Take a teaspoon of baking soda mixed with one-half glass of water.
- Deodorize the cutting boards.Sprinkle cutting boards with b. soda, scrub and rinse.
- Remove insecticides.Fill your sink with water and mix in 1/4 cup of baking soda. Wash fruits and vegetables in the water to safely remove insecticides.
- Make fluffier omelets.Make fluffier omelets by adding half a teaspoon of b. soda for every three eggs used.
- When boiling a chicken, add a teaspoon of baking soda to the water. Feathers will come off easier, and the flesh will be clean and white.