Do you have a favorite pair of shoes or jeans that you love very much? Here are some smart ideas which can help you with keeping your clothes clean.
1. How to Remove Unpleasant Smells from Jeans
Put them inside a ziplock bag, then, let them spend a night inside of the freezer.
2. How to Keep Your Black Jeans Black
Your black jeans will keep their original color if put vinegar as well as salt in your washing machine, along with some regular detergent.
3. How to Clean Stains Off Your Leather Shoes
Just pour some vinegar into cold water and spray it on your shoe.
4. And What About the Grease Stains on Your Clothes?
Simply use some dish soap. It will work quickly and efficiently.
5. How to Clean Your Favorite Suede Shoes
A nail file will work perfectly for suede. Just file down the worn parts and the shoes will look as good as new.
6. How to Deal with Scratches
Apply some nail polish or shoe wax to the damaged area. When it dries, use shoe polish to clean it up.
7. Clean Leather with a Window Cleaner
Spray on some glass cleaner and wipe it with a cloth. Your shoes will be shiny and as good as new. There’s no need to buy expensive products to clean shoes!
8. You Can Use Glue for Torn Shoes
If you have a pair of ripped sneakers or tennis shoes, use some super glue but apply it on the inside with a toothpick.
9. This Is How Your Nubuck Shoes Can Look as Good as New
Fill a container with warm water and add a spoon of vinegar. Wipe your shoes with a soft cloth and see the results.