Have you ever thought about the elixir of youth and whether it really exists? Over the years, we have been hearing a lot about this elixir in movies, TV shows, etc. Consequently, many people have started looking for this potion!
These days, we have Botox and plastic surgery available, but this simply doesn’t do the trick.
As unbelievable as it sounds, there is an elixir of youth, which prevents aging and removes the aging signs off your body. This article presents the benefits of this elixir, its ingredients, and the method of preparation.
A woman managed to remove her warts within hours with this amazing elixir, which is shown to rejuvenate the face and the entire body. There are also many other natural options which rejuvenate the body, without filling your body with chemicals and synthetics. The elixir of youth made of flax seeds prevents the damage of free radicals and fights off the annoying signs of aging.
- It is abundant in healthy omega3, omega-6 and omega-9 fats
- Few foods are as complete as flaxseed
- It contains lignans, antioxidants which are beneficial for the liver when combined with lemon
- It is packed with vitamin C, an antioxidant which strengthens the immune system, promotes health of blood vessels, and prevents various diseases
- Garlic purifies the blood and removes toxins which had accumulated over the years
- It fights off signs of aging and oxidation caused by free radicals
In addition to this elixir, you should eat a lot of fruits, veggies, and exercise in order to keep the body young.
- 100 ml of pure flaxseed oil
- 2 medium lemons
- 1 large garlic clove
- 500 grams of pure honey, organic
- Peel the garlic clove and one of the lemons
- Put the two lemons and garlic into a blender and process well
- Add the flaxseed oil and honey and blend once again until you get a homogenous mixture
- Transfer the mixture into a glass container with a tight light and store in the fridge
Take one tablespoon of the mixture three times a day. The best would be to take it half an hour before each meal of the day.