Glute Bridge With Abduction
- Banded Glute Bridge – Feet hip distance apart with a strong push through the heels. Do not let your knees cave in at the banded area. Tuck your hips under at the top & squeeze tightly before lowering back down towards the ground.
Side Leg Abduction
- Lie on your right side with both legs straight and your back against a wall.
- Without moving your left (top) leg away from the wall, turn that leg inward so your toes point toward the ground. (Initiate this movement from the hip, not by twisting the knee or ankle.)
- Exhale and engage your core, then lift the top leg as high as you can, maintaining contact with the wall and keeping your foot angled downward.
- Inhale as you slowly lower the leg to the starting position.
- Perform 20 reps, then switch sides. Perform two sets per side.
- Holding a dumbbell in each hand, stand with your core braced and your feet hip-width apart. 2. Take one step to the right, lowering your right knee until it forms a 90-degree angle to the floor, and the dumbbells are near your right ankle.
- Push up with your right foot and return to the starting position. Repeat on the left side for 1 rep
Lunge to Single Leg Deadlift
Step 1: Begin by grasping a dumbbell in each hand.
Step 2: Take a wide step out with the left leg and lower yourself into a lunge position. Keep your back straight, your chest up, and your front leg bent at a 90-degree angle.
Step 3: Push off with the back leg (weight in your heel), while straightening the front leg. Then, slowly balance yourself on one leg, lowering the dumbbells and chest toward the ground, be sure to keep the abs in tight and the back straight.
Step 4: From this position, return back to standing position and repeat the whole movement stepping out into a lunge with your left leg. Repeat for 60 seconds, alternating legs each time.