How to get rid of stretch marks fast is a combination of the best home remedies for stretch marks on skin.
Stretch mark is a visible line on the surface of the skin that comes with an off-color hue. Stretch mark can be found mostly in the abdominal wall, but can also appear over the breasts, buttocks, upper arms, and thighs.
Sometimes, stretch mark can cover large regions of our body. While pregnancy is the major factor that triggers this skin issue, other reasons can be stress, heredity factors, rapid growth, sudden loss or gain in weight, and physical condition changes.
How To Get Rid Of Stretch Marks – The Best Home Remedies To Apply
Stretch mark can make people feel uncomfortable and self-conscious about their appearance. Luckily, there are many ways and tips on how to get rid of stretch marks that can help effectively. Let’s discover some of them:
1. Castor Oil
Castor oil is widely used to treat a lot of skin issues, including pimples, fine lines, dark spots, moles, age spots, and wrinkles and it can also help to relieve stretch marks as well. Here are some simple steps that people can try following at home with the help of castor oil:
- Prepare castor oil to apply directly onto your stretch marks and massage the affected area gently within five to ten minutes in circular motions.
- Use a thin, cotton cloth to wrap the area. Use a heating pad or a hot water bottle to apply onto the stretch marks for 30 minutes or more.
- Apply this method every single day for at least one month to get the best results.
2. Aloe Vera
Aloe vera is a useful treatment that can help to clear several skin issues. Its soothing and healing properties can help anyone who wants to learn how to get rid of stretch marks without making use of any type of creams. There are 2 ways for you to apply this natural ingredient.
- The first choice is to make a combination by mixing the oil from five vitamin A capsules, the oil from 10 vitamin E capsules, and 1/4 cup of aloe vera gel together. Rub this combination onto your affected skin area till it is totally absorbed. Apply this tip every day.
- Use aloe vera gel to rub directly onto your infected skin area, let it stay for about fifteen minutes, and then use lukewarm water to wash your skin off.
3. Egg Whites
This is also one of the best tips on how to get rid of stretch marks that I would like to introduce in this article.
Egg is very abundant in protein. For stretch marks, people just need to use egg white as it contains high amounts of proteins and amino acids.
- Gently whip the egg whites of 2 eggs using a fork. Use clean water to clean the infected skin area and then use a makeup brush to apply a thick layer of egg white onto your skin.
- Let the egg whites completely dry and then use cold water to rinse the area off.
- Last, apply some olive oil onto your skin to moisturize it.
- Apply this method every day for at least 2 weeks and wait for the best results.
Natural white sugar is one of the best things you should opt for and make use if you want to learn how to get rid of stretch marks naturally. You can use sugar for skin exfoliation. Follow these simple steps at home with the support of sugar and you will see clearly how to get rid of stretch marks fast and naturally:
- Mix 1 tablespoon of raw sugar with 3 – 5 drops of lemon juice and some almond oil. Mix the ingredients well and use it to apply directly onto your affected area and even other skin areas.
- Use this mixture to rub gently onto your skin within 2 – 3 minutes on a daily basis before taking a shower.
- Keep applying this method for 1 month to notice your stretch marks lighter and faded after all.