Office workers and anyone else who sits a lot throughout the day will be glad to that they had tried these exercises as they are great for alleviating problems and symptoms that occur from sitting for long periods. If you have been diagnosed with spinal or a back injury its best to talk to your doctor before performing these exercises.
As people begin to grow older, they begin to see the greatness in life. They begin seeing their children grow; they earn money and become more independent. They can stay out as long as they want, drink and eat whatever they please.
With all the greatness, there are also many annoying these we need to deal with once we get older and one of them is lower back pain. As the days go by with working, going to the gym and being active throughout the day, our spine begins to wear out without us even realizing it.
Fortunately, there are some really simple and effective exercises you can do to overcome these aches and pains. Here are a couple we have picked out for you.
- 1. Sit and take a comfortable position. Close your eyes and attempt to relax.
- 2. Rest the tip of your tongue just behind the top front teeth.
- 3. Inhale via your nose slowly for 4 seconds, hold your breath and count to seven, as well as exhale gradually via the mouth for a count of 8, while producing little sound of relief.
- 4. Repeat this three times.
If you want to get rid of back pain from sitting for long time, perform this 60 seconds extending exercise every night before you go to bed.
- 1. Lie on your stomach and also lean back on your elbows.
- 2. Lift your upper body to make sure that you lean on your elbows, lift your head, hold the position for 8 seconds and return to the starting position. Repeat the exercise two times.
- 3. Lie on your back as well as bend your knees, with your arms stretched along with the body. Lift your pelvis in a straight position, hold for 8 seconds, as well as return to the starting position.
- 4. Keep lying on your back and flex your legs at the knees, comprehend them with your hands and pull towards your breast. Remain in this position for 8 seconds as well as go back to the starting position. Repeat the exercise 2 times.