Besides scoring a slammin’ six-pack and super toned arms, one of your main objectives when you hit the gym is probably to sculpt a butt that just won’t quit—and we’re right there with you.We present 3 simple moves that can give you that sexy Booty.
1. Side Steps With a Band
- Place a resistance band around your ankles. Start with a lighter band and work your way up to a heavier band.
- Begin standing with feet directly underneath your hips and your hands on your hips.
- Squat halfway down and sidestep to the right, leading with your heel to make the glute muscles engage as far as you can manage without allowing your knees to rotate toward each other.
- Bring the left leg toward the right with enough space to keep some resistance in the band. Concentrate on keeping your pelvis level as you move sideways.
- Step to the right 10 times, then reverse, stepping to the left 10 times. Repeat for three sets.
- Holding the barbell (or two dumbbells at your side), keep your arms straight and knees slightly bent.
- Slowly bend at your hip joint, not your waist, and lower the weights as far as possible without rounding your back, which should remain straight.
- Make sure you keep your spine neutral with a natural low-back arch, with shoulders down. Looking forward, not at the ground, will help you avoid rounding your back.
- Keep the barbell close to your legs, almost touching them.
- Squeeze your glutes to pull yourself up at a quicker pace than it took to bend down. Don’t use your back and do not round your spine.
- You should be using a weight where you can do three sets of 12 to 15 reps before fatiguing your muscles — but remember that you should be able to still do the move correctly on your last rep.
- Begin lying flat on your back with your arms along the sides of your body, with your palms facing down.
- Bend your knees, placing your heels as close as you can to your bum.
- With your palms and feet pressing firmly into the ground, lift your hips up.
- Keep your palms on the mat or clasp your hands together below your pelvis, extending through your arms. Or you can also bend your elbows and rest your hands on your lower back. If your feet are close enough, you can also hold your ankles.
- Stay here for 10 deep breaths, lifting your hips up as high as you can.
- Try three to five rounds of the pose, holding for 10 breaths each time.Source : www.popsugar.com