Trying to shape your body in the perfect form you are getting self – confidence. By toning your backside with butt exercises you will also make your body stronger for your active lifestyle. You can do it whether you are running, cycling, dancing, climbing, swimming, or playing sports. The challenge bellow requires no equipment, takes minutes to do each day, and is simple enough.
This challenge is composed of five basic exercises which work your glutes and thighs.
How to do:
– Over the course increase the number of reps you’re doing of each exercise, up to three sets of 15 reps for each exercise.
– Follow an explanation of how to do each of the five exercises,
– If the challenge ever feels too easy, make it harder by increasing the number of reps, or repeat the circuit once more.
- Single-Leg Squat
– Starting position – Standing firmly with both feet together, put weight on your left leg and lift your right leg into the air in front of you.
– Bend the left knee into a squat, keeping the leg lifted and straight,
– Straighten the leg to complete one rep.
- Pulsing Plié Squat
– Starting position – a wide squat with heels directly below your knees and toes turned out, keeping your hands on your hips and your shoulders over your hips
– Holding this position, pulse quickly lowering and raising your hips one inch to complete one pulse.
– Two pulses complete one rep.
- One-Legged Reverse Plank Bridge
– Starting position – sitting with your hands behind you, press the heels of your feet and hands and raise your pelvis off the floor and raise the right leg into the air.
– Lower your pelvis toward the ground, keeping the arms straight and leg raised, then lift it back up to complete one rep.
- Superman Lift
– Starting position – laying on your belly and engaging your abs, extend your arms straight out in front of you and legs behind you.
– Lifting your arms, legs, and chest off the floor as high as you can, extend the fingertips away from the toes.
– Lowering the legs, arms, and chest to one inch above the ground, complete one rep.
- Donkey Kick
– Starting position – on all fours, with your knees directly under your hips and your hands directly under your shoulders.
– Keeping your right knee at a 90-degree angle, slowly raise your right leg behind you bringing your thigh parallel to the floor.
– Keeping your back perfectly still in a neutral spine, pulse your flexed foot toward the ceiling by squeezing your glutes, with small and controlled motion
– Returning to the starting position complete one rep
The 3-Week Plan
In the 21-day plan below, every other day is a rest, for rebuilding muscles, which are becoming stronger.
If the exercise is performing one leg at a time, do the same number of reps on each side