1. Hip Thrust
Say hello to your new friend. This extremely powerful workout will absolutely challenge your booty muscles to grow.
You can even add weights like 20 pound dumbbells or a barbell that will increase the intensity for even more gains.
How to do it
- Get on the edge of a chair or bench using your back, while both foot are flat on the ground.
- Your glutes should be slightly hovering off the ground but not touching it.
- Now you’re going to brace your hips as far as possible and hold 1 second.
- Make sure squeeze your glutes as hard as possible while in the position.
- Slowly lower to the starting position and repeat.
2. Curtsy Reverse Lunge
This move is very similar to reverse lunges with a small twist. Adding two 15 pound dumbbells will even provide better resistance for your glutes.
How to do it
- Stand with legs chest width apart holding both dumbbells on your shoulder.
- Now you’re going to lower your body backwards while twisting your right leg around to the left as far as possible.
- Hold the position for 1 second.
- Return to the starting position and repeat for the other leg.
3. Step-up Lunges
Here’s another glute growing move that you have to add to your butt workout routine.
It’s a perfect addition for this 14 day butt lift challenge that will definitely boost your results.
Note: Make sure that you do this workout on a sturdy bench or chair. Never perform this exercise on an unreliable support.