Fully formed chest not make you look attractive but also boost your self-confidence. Many women are opting surgery to grow their chest to boost their look. If you also want to grow your front but without any surgery then at a look at these home remedies and yoga poses. Many women have already benefited from these yoga poses. Have a look.
Part I: Yoga Poses
Virabhadrasana 2 (Warrior 2)
This position fixes your trunk muscles. Repeat 7-8 times.
1. Put yourself in running position.
2. Extend your right foot 90 degrees outward.
3. Breathe in and raise your arms to shoulder heaight.
4. Move your body forward, bowing your correct knee, however keeping your hips fix.
5. No gradually turn your head towards your right hand.
6. Told this position for 4-5 breath cycles (breathe in breathe out).
7. Bring your body to normal stading position.
8. Repeat it with your left foot.
Trikonasana (Triangle posture)
This yoga not just strengthen your chest muscle, but also enhance your butt muscle.
1. Stand ib straight position and pull your leg apart as possible.
2. Try to make atleast a angle of90 degree between your legs.
3. Now extend your arms.
4. Twist sideways until your right arm comes into contact with shin.
5. Your left arm will be extended straight up into the air at this position..
6. Turn your head towards your left arm.
7. Stay in this possible as long as you can.
8. Bring your body to the normal position and repeat the same with other side.
This position will extend your stomach, shoulders, lungs, and trunk. It will likewise fix your back!
1. Start lying level on your stomach with your temple on the tangle. Your feet ought to be hip-remove separated and your toes ought to be squeezed into the tangle.
2. Put your hands on the tangle so they are shoulder-width separated at the tallness of your neck. Ensure your fingertips are confronting forward.
3. Lift your body gradually by squeezing your hands into the tangle, leaving your arms somewhat bowed.
4. Drop your shoulders down far from your ears.
5. Your back ought to be casual and your stomach ought to be locked in.
6. Protract your neck and in this way your spine by moving your look marginally upwards.
7. Rehearse profound breathing for opening your trunk.
8. On a breathe out, discharge your body and profit to lying level for the tangle.
Part II: Home Remedies
1. Ice Massage
Ice massage is also considered very effective to regain firmness in sagging breasts and uplift them. The cold temperature will cause the tissue to contract, in turn making the breasts appear firmer and more lifted.
- Take 2 ice cubes and massage them in circular motions around each of your breasts for 1 minute only.
- Dry the breasts with a soft towel and immediately put on a proper fitting bra.
- Stay in a reclining position for 30 minutes.
- Do this at regular intervals throughout the day.
Note: Do not expose your breasts to ice for more than 1 minute at a time as it can cause numbness.
2. Olive Oil
Massaging your breasts with olive oil is an excellent technique to firm sagging breasts. Olive oil is a rich source of antioxidants and fatty acids that can reverse the damage caused by free radicals and prevent sagging breasts. Plus, it will help improve the skin tone and texture.
- Put some olive oil onto your palms and rub them together to generate heat.
- Rub your palms over your breasts in an upward motion.
- Massage gently for about 15 minutes to increase blood flow and stimulate cell repair.
- Follow this remedy at least 4 or 5 times per week.
You can also use almond, argan, avocado or jojoba oil to massage your breasts.
3. Cucumber and Egg Yolk
Another excellent remedy for lifting the breasts is a mask prepared from cucumber and egg yolk. Cucumber has natural skin-toning properties and egg yolk has high levels of protein and vitamins that can help treat sagging breasts.
- Puree 1 small cucumber in a blender.
- Mix in 1 egg yolk and 1 teaspoon of butter or cream to get a paste.
- Apply it onto your breasts and leave it on for about 30 minutes.
- Wash it off thoroughly with cold water.
- Use this mask once a week to firm and strengthen the breast tissues.
4. Egg White
Egg white is also good for sagging breasts due to its astringent and skin-nourishing properties. The hydro lipids present in egg white helps lift loose skin around your breasts.
- Beat 1 egg white until you get a foamy texture. Apply this onto your breasts and allow it to sit for 30 minutes. Wash it off with cucumber or onion juice and then with cold water.
- You can also prepare a breast mask by mixing 1 egg white with 1 tablespoon each of plain yogurt and honey. Apply it onto your breasts and leave it on for 20 minutes. Rinse it off with cold water.
Follow either of these remedies once a week to enjoy firm breasts.