If only there was one solidified way to cure every single individual’s breakouts. Unfortunately, the diversity of the human population doesn’t allow for such a solution to exist. Every individual has different genes constituting a different skin type. Additionally, each individual has a different diet and different environmental conditions they live in, all of which have an effect on their skin condition.
While there is great diversity, there are general tips about avoiding and treating breakouts that can be applicable for individuals of all skin types.
Check out these tips. Maybe one of them will work wonders for you!
1. Nose Peel: Mix 1 Tbs of Gelatin and T tbs of milk until you make a white paste. Apply the paste to your nose and you have a homemade version of those handy nose strips that help wipe out blackheads. Let the paste dry, peel it off, and watch your nose be clear of those black dots.
2. Masks: There are so many combinations of natural products like fruits, vegetables and so forth, that can be utilized as a refreshing face mask. Try out a few!
3. Before Bed: Here’s a very organic mask that you can apply before bed. Mix 2 teaspoons of milk and one tomato to create an organic mask that will cleanse your face before you hit the sheets.
4. Anti-Aging: Here’s another home remedy. Mix 1 egg and 1 tablespoon of Aloe Vera or Aloe Vera juice. If you want to make an anti-aging mix than switch the Aloe with 1 teaspoon of lemon juice.
5. Greasy: For those of you who have greasy skin and want to be rid of it. Mix 1 teaspoon of curcuma and 2 teaspoons of Aloe Vera juice and apply it to your skin. To achieve overall clearer skin, you can mix 1 teaspoon of lemon juice and 2 teaspoons of honey.
6. Massage: Facemasks are not the only way to achieve beautiful skin. There is actually a massage that can help improve your skin. Simply use your fingertips to make small taps across your face, starting from the center of your face and moving out toward the ears and the down.
7. Color Balance: For those of you who are victim to swollen, puffy eye, makeup can work wonders. The key is to use contrasting colors on the color wheel. Pink or salmon colored concealer under the eye can really mask those dark circles. On the other hand, green can be used to cancel out red skin.
8. Wash: Many of us don’t realize just how important it is to wash our makeup brushes and face towels. As far as makeup brushes go, a simple oil and soil mixture is sufficient to drain out old makeup and germs.
9. Shower Scrub: A mix of 1 cup of coffee, 1 cup of raw sugar, 1 teaspoon of cinnamon and 1/2 a cup of coconut oil makes an effective natural shower scrub.
10. Chapstick: For those of you who can actually use a chapstick until the end (without losing it first), keep the container. Mix beeswax, coconut oil and shea butter. Microwave the mix and pour it into your chapstick container to have your own homemade, natural chapstick.
11. Hair Growth: If you want to promote hair growth, mix some castor oil, avocado oil and coconut oil. Use this DIY oil on your eyelashes, eyebrows and head to increase the rate of hair growth.
12. DIY Wax: You can even make your own wax. Simply mix 1 cup of sugar, 1/4 cup of water, 1/4 cup of lemon juice. Boil the mix, then let it cool until it can be used as a wax.