Many skin-related problems like moles, warts, skin tags and dark spots annoyed people every day. But you can find your solution for these conditions below.
- Apple cider vinegar – All you will have to do is to wash the affected area before using this method. Soak a cotton ball in ACV and put that on the wart and wrap with a bandage. You should leave that like that for the next 24 hours and remember to replace it every day. And also remember to wash the affected are before and after using this method.
- Garlic – Another ingredient with powerful anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties. Mash some garlic juice and apply it on the wart and cover with a band-aid. Clean the area after using this method because garlic causes smell.
- Duct Tape – All you will have to do is to place a small piece of duct tape completely over the affected area. Do that continually for 6 days with replacing the tape as needed. After the 6 days you need to soak the wart in water and rub it with an emery board or pumice stone. The next morning put another duct tape and do the same for the next 6 days and do that for 2 months.
- Bananas – There is a known method with applying the inside of banana peel to the affected area. Another method that is believed that to even have better results is to press the inside of the peel over the wart and tape it and leave it to stay over the night. And you need to repeat this procedure until you notice improvements.
- Pure raw honey – The best raw honey to use is organic Manuka honey that is harvested in New Zealand. It is really good for warts because it has antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties. Cover the wart thoroughly in a thick layer of honey and wrap a piece of cloth around it. After one day change the bandage and repeat the same procedure daily.
2. Skin tags
- ACV – Twice every day apply a cotton ball and in 2 to 4 weeks you will notice that the skin tag is gone.
- Castor oil and baking soda – You need to make a paste from these two and apply that over the skin tag. Repeat this procedure twice every day, until you notice improvements.
- Tea tree oil – With just 2 to 3 drops of tea tree oil on a cotton ball that has been moistened with water your skin tag will drop off in almost two weeks.
- Garlic – Place a crushed garlic glove on the mole and wrap it with bandage and you should leave it like that for at least 4 hours but for the best results possible you should leave it to stay over the night.
- ACV – Dipped cotton ball in ACV should be placed on the affected area and leave it like that over the night. For the next 10 days you should repeat the same procedure.
- Castor oil – For about one month you should rub the mole with a mixture of baking soda and few drops of castor oil. After doing that leave the rubbed area to dry naturally and repeat it twice daily.
4. Dark spots
- Lemons – Mix lemon juice with a bit of water and place it on cotton ball and dab it onto the affected area.
- Aloe Vera – On the dark spot put some fresh aloe vera and leave it like that for half an hour. This procedure should be repeated twice daily and to do this for a month.
- Sandalwood – You should apply the following pack on the spots: lemon juice, 1 teaspoon each of glycerin, 2 teaspoons of rose water and 2 tablespoons of sandalwood powder. Do this procedure couple of times weekly and use cold water to wash it off.
- Onion – Juice red onion but before doing that cut it up. You can also blend it the choice is yours. Dip Q-tip in your juice and on each spot apply it directly. Leave it to stay 10 to 15 minutes and after that with warm water rinse it off.
5. Clogged pores
- Steaming – Your face should be clean before starting this method. After that take a bowl or basin with hot water. Now sit down and lean over the bowl and cover your head with towel. You should steam your face for 5 to 10 minutes and you can have a break if you feel that is getting too hot to tolerate for your skin. After finishing with this you should relax for a few seconds or minutes and at the end apply toner of ACV along with moisturizing well with coconut oil.
- Exfoliating – Just like the previous method your face should be clean before doing this method. Now in circular motions gently brush. Exercise caution when brushing around eyes because this is very thin skin. Wash your face with cool water after you are finished with brushing. At the end you should moisturize with coconut oil.
- Sugar scrub – To form a powder you should crush 2 tablespoons sugar. After that to the sugar you need to add lemon juice. To make a thick paste mix enough and at the end apply it on the areas with clogged pores. At the end wash well with cool water. At the end you should moisturize the skin with coconut oil.