Who do not want to have white underarms, raise your hands! How to whiten dark underarms has been such a big question to so many people. Thus, this article will guide you how to whiten underarms in a flash by natural way.Dark underarms removal are a common problem many people face. They can be an annoying cosmetic issue. Dark underarms causes can be as a result of shaving, or maybe regular use of hair waxing creams, excessive sweating, and poor underarm ventilation, also an accumulation of dead skin cells, alcohol-based deodorants and antiperspirants. People show a lot more skin during the summer period. Luckily, there are many natural ways that can help you whiten dark underarms fast.
Natural ways to whiten dark underarms:
Whiten dark underarms with Potatoes -Rub a thin slice of potato in your underarms. You can also grate the potato and apply its juice to dark areas. Allow your arms to dry for 15 to 20 min. and then rinse with lukewarm water. Repeat this twice a day and allow the potato’s bleaching properties do their trick!
Whiten dark underarms with lemon– Rub a lemon onto your skin and leave it to rest for several minutes. Wash it off after 10 minutes. Apply a moisturizer afterwards, because lemons could irritate your skin.
Whiten dark underarms with baking soda – Mix baking soda and water until you get a thick paste. Scrub your underarms, then wash the paste off and let it dry. Do this several times a week. The odor of your underarms can be neutralized by baking soda and cornstarch.
Whiten dark underarms with Vinegar – Mix flour and vinegar until you get a thick paste. Rub the paste on your underarms and allow it to dry 10 to 15 min. Rinse with warm water. Do this procedure several times a week.
Whiten dark underarms with Coconut oil– This oil is rich in vitamins. Put some coconut oil on your underarms before showering, massage the area 5-10 minutes, and wash it off with warm water and soap. Repeat this every day until you get visible results.
Here are few ways to avoid dark underarms:
- Try waxing instead of shaving your underarms. If you shave, you’re at risk of developing ingrown hairs that generate dark underarm appearance. Waxing makes the complete hair to come out of the follicle.
2. Use coconut oil instead of shaving cream, because it leaves your skin feeling smooth and soft.
3. Exfoliate your underarms once a week to prevent the buildup of dead skin cells.
4. Use natural antiperspirants to control sweating and keep your underarms smell good.
5. Dark underarms can indicate a medical condition called Acanthosis Nigricans, linked to insulin resistance, obesity, or hormonal disorders, certain medications and cancer. Consult a doctor if you want to try natural remedies but have this condition, as they may provoke side-effects.