As I sit here in the early morning hours of a Monday, I am a bit stumped as to how to introduce this article.
Therefore, I turned to my best friend who is traveling with me in Australia and asked her… “What do you think of when you hear the world cellulite?”
After a little hesitation, she replied with a giggle, “My ass.”
Well, I can work with that – because cellulite afflicts the asses of the masses, now doesn’t it?
What Is CELLULITE?
Cellulite is when your skin appears dimpled and lumpy as a result of underlying fat deposits. It happens when collagen fibers that attach fat to your skin tear. It is most common in the thighs and buttocks area.
Here is what you need to know about cellulite:
Reducing the appearance of cellulite is done through diet and exercise. However, you can encourage its disappearance by using natural products, such as apple cider vinegar.
What Is Apple Cider Vinegar?
- It is a fermented juice from crushed apples that has vitamins and minerals. It can be used to help rid the body of toxins, fight infection and slow the aging process.
- Benefits include:
- Has abundant nutritional value: vitamins A & B, essential fatty acids, enzymes, calcium, potassium, magnesium, phosphorus, zinc, sulfur, iron.
- ACV is a diuretic, which removes excess liquid from your body and reduces bloatedness.
- Kills harmful bacteria that make you feel lethargic and weak.
- It is a miracle medicine for many ailments.
2 Simple & Natural CELLULITE Reducing Methods using ACV
|Method||What You Need||Directions|
|ACV Body Wrap||
Use these methods weekly for best results!